Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stupid fried dog bloggers

Since the inception of online diaries known as 'blogs' (we could never forget the long format of web log), I have been strongly opposed to their very essence.

I feel like this was yet another stupid teen rebellion phase, where as I grow older I come to realize the benefit, importance, and even necessity of such a commodity.

I am still strongly opposed to the content of my original perceptions of blogs;  Words which say nothing, useless babble from underdeveloped minds about frivolous actions and meaningless tripes.

However, there resides amongst the ones and zeroes a vast collection of thoughtful and informative blogs.  "bLAWgs" are blogs which revolve around lawyers, and their community, and offer a fantastic forum for discussion and reading.  (Specifically I am thinking of Jonathan Turley)

Gun blogs, I find myself reading with increasing fervor.  Politics as well.

As for this page here, I don't know really what I'm going to do.  I'll probably do something like Robert A. Hall (The Old Jarhead) sometimes, with multiple links and an overview.  Other days I may pick a specific story or topic to write about, be it a more journalistic unbiased approach or my completely prejudiced ranting.  There will be warnings when it is the latter.  Then again you should be able to figure that out yourself anyway.   You fried dogs


El Stegosaur

1 comment:

  1. Coming back to this and seeing "Blog blog blog blog" almost makes me want to throw up. This wretched mix of a word does bother me so. Forever more, this shall no longer BE a blog, but a Web-LOG.

    ReplyDelete